Every month, The New Jersey Power Team features a special guest speaker delivering content on a variety of topics of interest. Health and fitness, nutrition, finances, relationships, careers, overall mental well-being – they cover it all. To help people stay on course toward the life they want to lead, they have asked our very own Dr. Vince Sferra & Pat Taylor to be the guest speakers this month!
Please join us on Wednesday June 19, 2019 at 7:15 for an enlightening presentation on stress and its effects on the body. You’ll learn techniques for tempering its toll and discuss ways for more peaceful living. The mind-body connection between stress and bodily manifestations will be explored for understanding the motivation to engage in stress tempering techniques so urgently needed by most.
- Stress and individual perception
- Adrenal function and physiology
- Effects of stress on the body
- Chemical, Physical, Nutritional & Emotional stressors
- Action steps to reduce and control various stressors
- Learn and practice techniques to reduce the physical and emotional effects of stress using deep breathing, meditation, guided imagery, chakra imagery and acupressure.
Learn about the physiological impact of stress and how you can better control it with stress reduction techniques for more peaceful living.
Wednesday June 19, 2019
7:15 pm arrival time, workshop begins at 7:30 pm sharp
Natural Medicine & Rehabilitation
399 Campus Drive in Somerset, NJ
Admission is FREE, but space is limited.
Please email Lisa@NMRNJ.com by 6/18 to reserve your seat.