Baked Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal is a great breakfast to get your day started. This easy recipe will feed a crowd and is great leftover for easy breakfasts during the week.
2 cups oats (not instant)
2 Tbsp. Ground Flax Seed
2 Tbsp. Hemp Seed
1 cup chopped walnuts nut
1/2 cup Coconut
2 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
2 cups of Almond milk
1 tsp. Vanilla
4 Tbsp. butter melted
2 1/2 cups peeled and chopped apples
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, milk, vanilla and melted butter.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Evenly spread the chopped apples in a 8×8 baking dish. Make sure to use enough apples to cover the dish. Then sprinkle the apples with some additional cinnamon.
- Pour the oatmeal mixture on top of the apples.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 325 degrees.