Enjoy this easy to make homemade granola with oats, nuts, coconut, chia seeds, hemp seeds, ground flax seed and lots of cinnamon as a nutritious and gluten free breakfast.
4 cups of oats
1 cup of chopped walnuts nuts
1 cup of finely chopped almonds
1 cup unsweetened coconut
2 Tbs. each of Chia seeds, Hemp seeds and/or ground Flax seeds
2 Tsp. Cinnamon
3 egg whites, whisked until foamy
1 Tbs. Vanilla
2 Tbs. Maple syrup or Honey (optional)
2 Tbs. Coconut oil, melted (or olive oil)
- Mix together and press into a large baking pan
- Bake 300 degrees for 50-60 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool completely
- Store in air tight container
- Enjoy with milk or sprinkle over yogurt.