Presented by Dr. Vince Sferra & Pat Taylor
in Partnership with the Somerset County Business Partnership’s
Workplace Wellness Committee
This enlightening workplace wellness presentation on stress, its effects on the body, and techniques for tempering its toll, are discussed for more peaceful living. The mind-body connection between stress and bodily manifestations is explored for understanding and motivation to engage in stress tempering techniques so urgently needed by most.
- Stress and individual perception
- Adrenal function and physiology
- Effects of stress on the body
- Chemical, Physical, Nutritional & Emotional stressors
- Action steps to reduce and control various stressors
- Learn and practice techniques to reduce the physical and emotional effects of stress using deep breathing, meditation, guided imagery, chakra imagery and acupressure.
Learn about the physiological impact of stress and how you can better control it with stress reduction techniques for more peaceful living.
Date: Thursday, November 7, 2019
Time: 8:30am – 10:00am
Location: Natural Medicine & Rehabilitation | 399 Campus Drive in Somerset, NJ
RSVP: To reserve your seat please email Lisa@NMRNJ.com or call 908-218-1004