Learning how to replenish your body with quality low fat proteins, healthy carbohydrates and fats, as well as supplements when needed is essential to good nutrition. To ensure the supplements you take are healthy and safe, NMR has healthcare providers who specialize in nutrition and offers innovative cutting edge laboratory testing which provides a powerful tool to improve your metabolism, balance your hormones, optimize your body fat / muscle ration, and determine your hidden risks of cardiovascular disease and Diabetes to get you energized and strong! Therapeutic doses of a supplement are prescribed and tailored to patient’s unique health needs looking at why things went array in a person to create a disease or health issue. Therapeutic supplements will be recommended based on a holistic view of your individual health needs.
- OsteoForce™ is a unique formula that requires only four tablets daily in order to deliver a synergistic blend of nutrients needed to support healthy bones. It offers the minerals calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, potassium and boron, along with vitamins C, D and K – all in highly bioavailable and absorbable forms.
- L- 5 Methylfolate 5-MTHF is essential for maintaining healthy brain chemistry, responsible for the normal production of the neurotransmitters. These neurotransmitters are involved in a number of functions including short-term memory, concentration, sleep, motor control, hormone control, mood stability, motivation, and appetite control.
- B Complex (B-12) Vitamin B12 helps regulate the nervous system. It helps make DNA, nerve and blood cells, and is crucial for a healthy brain and immune system. Vitamin B12 is an excellent energy booster. Folic acid and vitamins B6 and B12 reduce levels of homocysteine, a toxic amino acid linked with an increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Melantonin Drops Melatonin is a hormone made naturally by the body, it s proven to be quite effective as a nighttime sleep aid with occasional sleeplessness, while also working to help reduce overall anxiety. It helps to establish normal sleep patterns to give you a more restful, relaxing sleep and in turn, better overall health by promoting a healthy immune system.
- Digestzymes™ Comprised of digestive enzymes to support optimal digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. The use of Digestzymes before meals may be helpful for patients who experience gas and bloating after eating, constipation, or a feeling of fullness after eating only a small quantity of food.
- Vital-10® is a hypoallergenic, proprietary blend of 10 probiotic species developed specifically for the maintenance of a healthy intestinal microbiota.
- Ther-Biotic® Detoxification Support delivers large amounts of specific probiotics to the intestinal tract to complement detoxification protocols such as broad-spectrum antibiotics, anti-fungal/anti-microbial medications, or heavy metal chelating agents that can compromise beneficial bacteria.
- Ther-Biotic® Children’s Chewable is a specially designed broad-spectrum probiotic hypoallergenic supplement that is specifically made for children to help aid in keeping a healthy immune system, gastrointestinal tract, and teeth. Made to be taken by children that are 2 years and older, this children’s supplement offers a tasty chewable tablet that is naturally flavored for a more pleasant taste.
- OptiCleanse™ GHI Lactose-Free vegan protein source. OptiCleanse supports gastrointestinal health and natural detoxification mechanisms. Flavors include: Chocolate, Vanilla and Sugar-Free Vanilla.
- i5™: Supports immune function, healthy cytokine production, intestinal health, detoxification and improved body composition. This all-natural, fructose-free formula includes ingredients that promote overall gastrointestinal health and support detoxification mechanisms and cytokine balance in the body. i5™ is gluten and lactose free.
- PaleoGreens™ are made with 90% organic ingredients. One serving has equivalent antioxidant capacity to 4 servings of vegetables.
- InflammaSelect™ provides a clinical strength blend of nutrients and herbs researched for their ability to help support a healthy inflammatory response. InflammaSelect™ also contains ingredients studied for their ability to directly support joint comfort and healthy intestinal structure/function.
- Metabolic Synergy helps maintain healthy glucose and insulin levels, while supporting the conversion of carbohydrates to be used for energy by providing nutrients for the TCA cycle.
- Guggal Lip™ is a standardized extract of Commiphora mukul‚ which support a healthy inflammatory response‚ the endocrine system and metabolic function.
- CoQ10 Supports health and functioning of the Cardiovascular System. Your body makes CoQ10, and your cells use it to produce energy your body needs for cell growth and maintenance. It also functions as an antioxidant, which protects the body from damage caused by harmful molecules.
- EPA/DHA HP Select (Omega 3 Fish Oil) Studies have shown that fish or fish oil supplements help maintain cardiovascular health. These agents are used alone or in combination with other agents to reduce blood triglycerides. Side effects include gastrointestinal complaints (diarrhea, unusual or unpleasant taste, belching). To prevent these side effects: Refrigerate and take while cold, 1/2 way through meal.
- Niacin/NiaVasc/Niaspan (Vitamin B3) Vitamin B3 is used to reduce elevated total cholesterol, LDL (the bad cholesterol) and triglycerides, and increase HDL (the good cholesterol). Side effects may include flushing (described as a prickly heat sensation) headache, itching, and upset stomach. To prevent these side effects: Most cases of flushing are mild and may be controlled with low-dose (i.e. 81 mg) of non-coated aspirin at least 30 minutes before the niacin dose. Avoid alcoholic beverages, hot drinks, and spicy foods near the time of the niacin dose; take with a cool drink if possible.
- DIM-Avail™ Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a natural compound found in cruciferous vegetables – such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and kale – that help support the body’s natural immune defenses, antioxidant levels and detoxifying processes.
- Vitamin D Vitamin D deficiency has been associated with hypertension, insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, osteopenia, and osteoporosis. Vitamin D deficiency complaints are muscle weakness, muscle aches, symmetric low back pain (women), and throbbing bone pain in the lower back or pelvis or in the lower extremities.
- Ribo-Zip Supports healthy tissue and membrane function and improves antioxidant levels. Ribo-Zip supports vital energy production in muscle and reduces exercise-related muscle fatigue, cramping, and soreness enhances stamina and athletic performance.
- Ferrochel® Select™ Iron supplements have been in use since the 1830’s to help patients correct deficiencies of this critical mineral. Unfortunately, most commonly available iron supplements such as ferrous sulfate are poorly absorbed in many people, with GI disturbances such as nausea and constipation a frequent side effect. Ferrochel® Select™ provides iron as ferrous bisglycinate chelate, an extremely well tolerated form of iron that been shown in numerous clinical studies to exhibit superior absorption compared to other forms.
- VitaSpectrum® This comprehensive multiple vitamin/mineral supplement contains 28 highly bioavailable essential nutrients. VitaSpectrum® vegetarian capsules do not include any preservatives‚ artificial sweeteners‚ or extra colors and flavors. No need to worry about gluten‚ because this formula has been certified GFCF (Gluten-Free and Casein-Free). Herbal ingredients are also absent‚ in order to provide a supplement that can be used with a maximum tolerance towards the community.
- Mycocyclin Supports healthy immune function and helps regulate proper immune balance.
- Vital-Zymes Complete is designed to maximize the absorption‚ utilization and breakdown of essential macronutrients from a broad spectrum of foods‚ including difficult to digest foods such as carbohydrates‚ sugars‚ fats (or lipids) ‚ vegetable fibers‚ proteins and protein peptides.
- Prostate Select is a balance of nutrients found in seminal fluid including zinc, glycine, alanine, glutamic acid and lycopene. Plant sterols from pumpkin seeds, Saw Palmetto, Nettle and pygeum, extracted from the bark of the African Prunus tree all support prostate health and have been used as vital remedies in the pharmacopoeia of indigenous cultures. The prostate needs to maintain consistent moisture or the transport of seminal fluid is compromised and inflammation, including benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate gland), may occur.
- PaleoCleanse™ contains a natural pea protein isolate to fuel natural detoxification pathways. It includes the nutrients needed to support and balance phase I and II metabolic pathways, high levels of antioxidants for safe detoxification and a comprehensive array of herbal hepatics and cholagogues to promote healthy liver function and elimination.
- PaleoMeal® nutrient-rich powdered meal supplement designed to help promote an optimal intake of protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals needed for overall wellness. The ingredients make this formula ideal for patients needing support with weight control, GI health, detoxification, immune health, heavy metals, and muscle gain. Flavors include: Chocolate and Vanilla.
- About Time® About Time’s high quality whey protein isolate keeps it simple and natural. The label says it all—we only use five ingredients or less. Flavors include: Banana, Birthday Cake, Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Cinnamon Swirl, Mocha Mint, Strawberry, Vanilla, Orange Creamsicle, Chocolate Coconut and Unflavored.
- Whey Cool: Whey Cool is a great-tasting high protein, low carbohydrate functional food powder. Flavors include: Chocolate and Vanilla
- Inflammatone™ Synergistic formula that inhibits inflammatory processes in multiple metabolic pathways. Inflammatone™ is a combination of herbs, nutrients and proteolytic enzymes for modulating the inflammatory response, supporting the natural clearance of proteins like kinin and fibrin, and for supporting healthy lymphatic drainage. The ingredients in Inflammatone™ provide natural anti-inflammatory effects and protect against oxidative stress.
- Nutra Disc® supports the body’s natural responses to maintain good joint health and supports healing after tissue injury. Nutra Disc® contains a specialized blend of ingredients designed to support the body’s natural response to maintain good joint health, promote the production of collagen, and support the rebuilding of cartilage.
- ArthroSelect® is a state of the art formula that offers a blend of cartilage building and inflammation modulating nutrients and herbal extracts. Designed to help promote and maintain normal joint comfort, flexibility and range of motion.
- Arthogenx Cream combines botanicals, natural oils, and connective tissue repair compounds for healthy joint function. Use ArthroGenx cream as a topical transdermal pain relief agent to help reduce joint pain, joint stiffness, and inflammation.
- Biofreeze products are classified as topical analgesics, which work through a ‘counter irritant’ mechanism. This means that the menthol in Biofreeze creates a sensation that overrides pain signals to the brain. This process is known as ‘Gate Control Theory’, where nerve impulses from one stimulus block the nerves containing pain signals to the brain. Recent research also suggests that menthol may stimulate cold receptors in the skin that may help regulate pain as well.