Eating a variety of fruits and veggies will nourish your body
with a variety of essential nutrients including anti-oxidants.
Layer these fruits and serve as a side dish or as a dessert.
- Purple Grapes ~ helps treat constipation, indigestion, fatigue and the prevention of cataracts.
- Blueberries ~ high in antioxidants & acts as an anti-inflammatory
- Kiwi slices ~ High in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, potassium & fiber.
- Pineapple slices ~ Contains Bromelain enzymes that can aid in digestion, healing & inflammation. High in Vitamin C, potassium, fiber and manganese.
- Cantaloupe slices ~ High fiber, low calorie fruit that will help curb your hunger! Rich in potassium, Vitamin A & C and beta carotene which helps protect against cell damage. Its a great antioxidant & helps boost your immune system.
- Strawberry slices ~ high in Vitamin C & disease fighting phytochemicals.
- Raspberries to decorate the top
Red fruits help improve blood flow & may help prevent Alzheimer’s.
Orange & Yellow fruits help prevent eye disease and act as an immune boost.
Green fruits aid in eyesight and help protect bones & teeth.
Blue & Purple fruits help boost your memory.