Seafood Citrus Salad
16 ounces of lump crab meat (can also use tuna)
3-4 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 lime, juiced
1/2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
Salt & Pepper to taste
Spring Salad tossed with Italian Dressing
Orange slices for garnish
- Layer the mango, cantaloupe, and avocado in a small ramekin dish sprayed with non-stick cooking oil.
- Mix the crab meat with 3-4 Tbsp. Olive Oil, the lime juice, Old Bay Seasoning and Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Layer the crab mixture on top of the avocado.
- Gently press down the layers.
- Place a serving of the tossed salad on a plate.
- Invert the layered dish onto the salad.
- Garnish with oranges.