These Chocolate Berry Patches are a healthy treat you can enjoy right away or store a few in the freezer and enjoy them later as a frozen treat!
- Melt approximately a 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dollop a teaspoon of the melted chocolate on the baking sheet.
- Top with raspberries, blueberries and/or blackberries.
- You should be able to make approximately 20 dollops of chocolate berries.
- Save some of the melted chocolate and drizzle it over the berries.
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt – optional
- Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes until the chocolate sets and enjoy.
- Or once the chocolate sets you could store them in the freezer and enjoy them as a frozen treat.