[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Pelvic Floor Exercises help build and restore strength in the group of muscles that support the pelvic organs.
Pelvic floor activation and stability
Core activation and stability
Adductor (inner thigh) strength
Directions on how to properly perform the Bridge Exercise:
- Lying of floor with knees bent
- Place a ball or pillow between the knees
- Brace your abdominals
- Contract and pull up on the pelvic floor
- Squeeze the ball (helps activate pelvic floor muscles)
- Press down on your feet, contract your glutes and lift the pelvis.
Hold for 5 counts. Slowly lower to the floor.
Repeat 10x for 3 sets.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Request a Complimentary New Patient Consulation” color=”info” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fnmrnj.mystagingwebsite.com%2Fappointment-request%2F|||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]