2 cups old fashioned oats
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 cup flax seed
1/2 tsp. salt
1-2 tsp. cinnamon
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1-2 Tbsp. maple syrup (optional)
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1 apple peeled and very finely chopped
1/2 cup very finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350
- In large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the eggs and then mix together the remaining wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredient bowl and stir.
- Fold in the chopped apples and walnuts.
- Use a 1/4 cup dry-ingredient measuring cup to scoop out 1/4 cup of batter onto a parchment lined baking sheet. These cookies won’t spread, so press them down a bit to flatten them slightly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and enjoy.
Cherry Vanilla Delight Protein Smoothie
1 cup water
3-4 ice cubes
1 scoop OptiCleanse GHI (Sugar & Stevia Free) Vanilla Delight
8 frozen cherries
Combine in blender and Enjoy!
OptiCleanse® GHI Sugar- & Stevia-Free‡ is a comprehensive, monk-fruit- extract-sweetened, low-allergy–potential dietary supplement designed to support gastrointestinal (GI) function and balanced detoxification.
- Supports Natural Detoxification Mechanisms†
- Supports Gastrointestinal Health†
- Supports a Balanced Cytokine Profile†
- Lactose-Free Vegan Protein Source†
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Reduce inflammation of the digestive system and alkalize your body with this refreshing, cleansing juice. Packed with greens to detoxify, hydrate and nourish your cells, it’s the perfect pick-me-up or kick-start to a healthy New Year!
Using a juicer, juice the following organic ingredients:
2-3 celery stalks, leaves removed
1 small cucumber
2 kale leaves
1 small lemon or lime peeled
1 green apple
Pour over ice and enjoy!
Why’s it’s good for you:
Celery provides protection against inflammation of the digestive tract, with just one cup meeting more than 1/3 of our daily need for vitamin K which is necessary for bone health and blood clotting.
Combine the following in your Juicer and enjoy! When you are done juicing the carrots try making Carrot Cake Bites with the pulp from the carrots.
4-5 large carrots
1 green apple
fresh ginger to taste
1 lime (with the peel removed)