IMMUNE BOOSTING STRATEGIES: Preparing your Immune System for Battle
This webinar discusses acquiring and maintaining lifestyle-based habits all year long to prepare your immune system for battle. You’ll learn:
- Unhealthy choices that interfere with the body’s natural tendency to heal & repair.
- How stress adversely impacts our immune responses and our overall health.
- Exercise and its far-reaching health benefits.
- The healing powers that science & nature bring through nutrition.
- Why sleep is possibly the most critical of the lifestyle habits to improve on for the sake of our immune health.
- How we may be toxifying our bodies and brains with food, cosmetics, cleaning products, etc. in an attempt to look good and be clean.
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Location: Virtual Meeting on Zoom
RSVP: Email Lisa@NMRNJ.com to sign-up and receive meeting connectivity information or register online through EventBrite
Detox your body and home to help restore your Immune System and optimize your body’s natural defenses.
Presented by Dr. Claudia Tamas
- Identify lifestyle choices that weaken the immune system and interfere with the body’s natural tendency to heal & repair.
- Learn how to detoxify your body with foods and juicing
- Identify and eliminate sources of toxic exposure in your home
- Learn how to heighten your defenses naturally with therapeutic lifestyle changes involving sleep, nutrition, exercise and stress tempering activities.
Join us to learn how to detox and heighten your defenses against viruses, illness and chronic disease.
Thursday, April 9th, 2020
9:00am – 9:40am
Dr. Claudia will be the guest speaker on the Kid PT Facebook Live Community Chat.
Join them as Dr. Claudia Tamas from Natural Medicine & Rehabilitation will discuss Women’s Health concerns such as:
- Optimal health affords us to show up as the best version of ourselves every day and in all areas of our lives. How can we achieve this by attuning to specific signs or biomarkers our body is displaying on a regular basis that we tend to ignore or define as “normal”?
- Hormones; can or should they be blamed for PMS, menopause, post-partum depression, mood swings, bloating, anxiety, weight gain?
- Causes contributing to pelvic floor pain, incontinence, UTIs and yeast infections
- Setting the stage for raising healthy children
Tuesday, 1/21/2020 at 8:00pm for a Live Facebook Chat with Dr. Claudia
To join the chat, go to the KidPTnj Facebook page