Our supplements will support patients who are already embarked on a healthy lifestyle including exercise, stress tempering, and food that is healing and supportive to the body. When it comes to supplements, purity and bio-availability are important for us at NMR.
After extensive research from our natural medicine doctors, we teamed up with labs to provide our patients with highest quality supplements. As many know, the supplement market is not tightly regulated in the US. If you buy your supplements online or at a local store there are no guarantees of what might be in your product. When several products in a well-known supplement store in the US were studied in a lab they contained wood dust, contaminants like arsenic, high amounts of inert filler or a completely different product that was written on the label! Additionally, even when a product has the nutrients stated on the label, the doses are many times, cosmetic, meaning not really enough to have any therapeutic or even maintenance level benefit.
We now have the advantage of prescribing therapeutic dosages to our patients in order to support and augment healthy lifestyle changes without any concerns.
Our core supplements target blood sugar regulation, cardiovascular health, women’s health and much more!
To Request a Complimentary New Patient Consultation to learn more about our supplements and how they my be able to help you : Click Here.
- L- 5 Methylfolate 5-MTHF is essential for maintaining healthy brain chemistry, responsible for the normal production of the neurotransmitters. These neurotransmitters are involved in a number of functions including short-term memory, concentration, sleep, motor control, hormone control, mood stability, motivation, and appetite control.
- Melantonin Drops Melatonin is a hormone made naturally by the body, it s proven to be quite effective as a nighttime sleep aid with occasional sleeplessness, while also working to help reduce overall anxiety. It helps to establish normal sleep patterns to give you a more restful, relaxing sleep and in turn, better overall health by promoting a healthy immune system.
- Ther-Biotic® Children’s Chewable is a specially designed broad-spectrum probiotic hypoallergenic supplement that is specifically made for children to help aid in keeping a healthy immune system, gastrointestinal tract, and teeth. Made to be taken by children that are 2 years and older, this children’s supplement offers a tasty chewable tablet that is naturally flavored for a more pleasant taste.
- OptiCleanse™ GHI Lactose-Free vegan protein source. OptiCleanse supports gastrointestinal health and natural detoxification mechanisms. Flavors include: Chocolate, Vanilla and Sugar-Free Vanilla.
- i5™: Supports immune function, healthy cytokine production, intestinal health, detoxification and improved body composition. This all-natural, fructose-free formula includes ingredients that promote overall gastrointestinal health and support detoxification mechanisms and cytokine balance in the body. i5™ is gluten and lactose free.
- CoQ10 Supports health and functioning of the Cardiovascular System. Your body makes CoQ10, and your cells use it to produce energy your body needs for cell growth and maintenance. It also functions as an antioxidant, which protects the body from damage caused by harmful molecules.
- Niacin/NiaVasc/Niaspan (Vitamin B3) Vitamin B3 is used to reduce elevated total cholesterol, LDL (the bad cholesterol) and triglycerides, and increase HDL (the good cholesterol). Side effects may include flushing (described as a prickly heat sensation) headache, itching, and upset stomach. To prevent these side effects: Most cases of flushing are mild and may be controlled with low-dose (i.e. 81 mg) of non-coated aspirin at least 30 minutes before the niacin dose. Avoid alcoholic beverages, hot drinks, and spicy foods near the time of the niacin dose; take with a cool drink if possible.
- Vitamin D Vitamin D deficiency has been associated with hypertension, insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, osteopenia, and osteoporosis. Vitamin D deficiency complaints are muscle weakness, muscle aches, symmetric low back pain (women), and throbbing bone pain in the lower back or pelvis or in the lower extremities.
- Whey Cool: Whey Cool is a great-tasting high protein, low carbohydrate functional food powder. Flavors include: Chocolate and Vanilla
- Arthogenx Cream combines botanicals, natural oils, and connective tissue repair compounds for healthy joint function. Use ArthroGenx cream as a topical transdermal pain relief agent to help reduce joint pain, joint stiffness, and inflammation.
- Biofreeze products are classified as topical analgesics, which work through a ‘counter irritant’ mechanism. This means that the menthol in Biofreeze creates a sensation that overrides pain signals to the brain. This process is known as ‘Gate Control Theory’, where nerve impulses from one stimulus block the nerves containing pain signals to the brain. Recent research also suggests that menthol may stimulate cold receptors in the skin that may help regulate pain as well.