Maintain Healthy Bones for Life
Presented by Dr. Claudia Tamas
Exercise in general has great benefits in all areas of our health. However, when it comes to osteoporosis, exercise specificity becomes critical to achieving positive outcomes that translate in bone growth, resilience, and decreased risk for fractures.
- How to prevent, halt, and even reverse osteoporosis
- Nutritional factors that contribute to osteoporosis
- What to eat to keep your bones strong and healthy
- Lifestyle changes important in preventing bone density loss
- Exercises which evoke bone growth to improve overall muscle strength, posture, energy, and balance.
Join us to learn how to prevent weak bones and decrease the risk of fractures
that could rob us of our independence, mobility & quality of life.
Thursday, November 10, 2022
4:00 – 5:00pm
Natural Medicine & Rehabilitation
399 Campus Drive, Suite 110, Somerset, NJ
RSVP is required: Please email Lisa@NMRNJ.com or call 908-218-1004