Although spot exercising alone will not reduce belly fat, go ahead and do these targeted abdominal crunches because:
- muscles burn more calories
- it strengthens your core & supports your back
- it helps improve our posture and
- once the belly fat is reduces, your beautifully toned abs will be revealed!
Proper form is important:
- Chin should be tucked in fist-distance staying in alignment with your spine.
- Feet should be slightly wider than hip distance.
- Arms crossed at chest NOT behind your head.
- Lift upper body crunching ribs towards the hips.
- Lift shoulder blades off the floor.
- Slowly lower to the floor pulling ribs away from hips.
- Repeat for 3 sets of 10.